Outperform your competition online
In the current digital economy it is essential for companies to be aware of the opportunities and limitations the digital marketing economy brings along. The digital marketing techniques are diverse. The strength lies within a coherent digital marketing strategy where various channels and campaigns work side by side to achieve goals.
In order to achieve a coherent digital marketing strategy, it is not sufficient to learn how to control dashboards and to implement campaigns. The main important key is to learn how to think strategically while using various available channels and the ability to interpret the data and guide it the right way. Often, while setting up a digital marketing strategy, the depth of a correct methodical plan is lacking. However, that can be learned and is essential for everyone involved in the digital marketing of a company.
The Digital Economy
Understanding of the advantages and disadvantages of each individual digital marketing channel and the translation of a business strategy to a coherent digital marketing strategy.
Topics in the program
- Strategies of Search Engine Advertisement (SEA) and Traffic
- Mastering Social Media Marketing en Content Strategies
- Affiliate Marketing en Retargeting Campagnes
Learning is not about remembering facts, but about training your skills to think critically. As a participant of TMLA’s programs you will participate in business cases from top businesses and have an active part in taking decisions. Reflecting back on these decisions is also a part of the program. Our participants appreciate the way this program will lead to a critical mindset about the crucial matters in their daily work and the ability to identify crucial and non-crucial matters. Every leader is confronted with limitations such as time, resources and context. Taking conscious decisions is a central topic in this program.
The program is designed for:
- Anyone interested in starting and/or growing his or her online business.
- Online marketing professionals
Partner in the program
The Maastricht Leadership Academy
The Maastricht Leadership Academy (TMLA) is a business school established out of the search by the business community for talents with the necessary skills and knowledge for today's digital economy. Companies and organizations need to be able to respond to the changes involved in the digital economy.
TMLA offers courses which focus on developing the strategical insight and skills needed to address the challenges of today's digital economy. The TLMA courses are above all relevant! And they make you relevant in preparing you to operate in today's practice, with the analytical skilss companies are looking for.
TMLA courses are accredited and recognized and as such meet the high-quality educational requirements of these accreditation bodies. TMLA is affiliated to Maastricht School of Management (MSM) and works together with top companies in the digital economy.
Please find an overview of TMLA teachers in this link.
The tuition fee of this course is € 3900
Tuition fee includes all course materials and study materials. Tuition fee does not include housing, food and living expenses. Participants are required to arrange their own housing facilities. MSM can assist in finding hotel accommodation.
MSM reserves the right to postpone or cancel the program in case the number of participants does not meet the MSM requirements for minimum number of participants. Any payment made to MSM for tuition fee will be refunded. In the case of postponement or cancellation of the program MSM will inform the enrolled candidates at least six weeks before the planned start of the program.
By the participant:
If an admitted participant decides against participation, she/he or, if applicable, the sponsor is liable for the following cancellation costs:
• 25% of the tuition fee if cancellation is between eight to seven weeks before the start of the program.
• 50% of the tuition fee if cancellation is between six to four weeks before the start of the program.
• 75% of the tuition fee if cancellation is within four weeks of the start of the program.
• In case cancellation is done after the program has started no money will be refunded.
• No cancellation charges are incurred if the enrolled candidate or the client, with written consent of MSM, will be replaced by another candidate before the start of the course. Refunded tuition fees will only be reimbursed to the sponsoring party and cannot be forwarded or redeemed by any other party.
Candidates who were not granted a visa to enter The Netherlands, can be fully reimbursed if written official documentation is provided of such visa denial.
Applicants should have the ability to function academically and professionally at Bachelor level and should have an adequate level of spoken and written English.
Reasons to follow the Strategic Digital Marketing course
- Unique program on strategic digital marketing
- Teachers hold C-level positions in Emerce top 100 companies
- Accredited by AODE
- Endorsed by the leading employers in the Dutch digital economy