Sell Successfully Online
To be successful in offering products and services online requires specific business skills. The internet provides a wealth of opportunities, but also incorporates risks for organizations which need to be understood and controlled. It is not sufficient to only create a website and place products and prices on it. Online retail is an art in itself and comprises logistics, web shop programming, digital marketing strategy, customer support services etc.
Additionally it is easy for everyone to open a new web shop and to copy your concept and techniques. As such it is crucial to get insight into and develop a strategy which makes you unique and sets you apart from the competition.
The Digital Economy
11-15 Sept 2017
The program is designed for:
- Anyone interested in starting and/or growing his or her online business.
- Marketing and communication staff in traditional businesses that are interested in cutting edge developments in online marketing.
- Workers in the advertisement industry.
- ICT service providers and app developers who wish to gain an introductory understanding of the applications of ICT to retailing.
The Maastricht Leadership Academy
The Maastricht Leadership Academy (TMLA) is a business school established out of the search by the business community for talents with the necessary skills and knowledge for today's digital economy. Companies and organizations need to be able to respond to the changes involved in the digital economy.
TMLA offers courses which focus on developing the strategical insight and skills needed to address the challenges of today's digital economy. The TLMA courses are above all relevant! And they make you relevant in preparing you to operate in today's practice, with the analytical skilss companies are looking for.
TMLA courses are accredited and recognized and as such meet the high-quality educational requirements of these accreditation bodies. TMLA is affiliated to Maastricht School of Management (MSM) and works together with top companies in the digital economy.
Please find an overview of TMLA teachers in this link.
The tuition fee of this course is € 3900.
Tuition fee includes all course materials and study materials. Tuition fee does not include housing, food and living expenses. Participants are required to arrange their own housing facilities. MSM can assist in finding hotel accommodation.
MSM reserves the right to postpone or cancel the program in case the number of participants does not meet the MSM requirements for minimum number of participants. Any payment made to MSM for tuition fee will be refunded. In the case of postponement or cancellation of the program MSM will inform the enrolled candidates at least six weeks before the planned start of the program.
By the participant:
If an admitted participant decides against participation, she/he or, if applicable, the sponsor is liable for the following cancellation costs:
• 25% of the tuition fee if cancellation is between eight to seven weeks before the start of the program.
• 50% of the tuition fee if cancellation is between six to four weeks before the start of the program.
• 75% of the tuition fee if cancellation is within four weeks of the start of the program.
• In case cancellation is done after the program has started no money will be refunded.
• No cancellation charges are incurred if the enrolled candidate or the client, with written consent of MSM, will be replaced by another candidate before the start of the course. Refunded tuition fees will only be reimbursed to the sponsoring party and cannot be forwarded or redeemed by any other party.
Candidates who were not granted a visa to enter The Netherlands, can be fully reimbursed if written official documentation is provided of such visa denial.
14 August 2017
Applicants should have the ability to function academically and professionally at Bachelor level and should have an adequate level of spoken and written English.
Reasons to follow the Online Retail Strategies course
- Learn about the factors driving the performance of your Webshop
- Understand the role of Logistics in E-Fulfilment
- Understand the role of Customer support in E-Fulfilment
- Learn about Digital Marketing Strategies
- Learn about Financial Performance and Strategy in online retailing