Leading and managing organizational change processes
The MSM Organizational Change course will help you to understand the rationale and objectives of organizational change and how to communicate these to the stakeholders involved. Furthemore, it will guide you to design an effective change program and develop the personal management skills to successfully lead change processes in your organization.
Change is a constant factor in today’s global business world. Organizations have to adapt to their external environment, but also make changes within their own structure. Organizational change requires a fundamentally different approach to organizational processes from the traditional approach of management. Managers have to decide on the direction of change and guide their organization through the transition process.
Leadership & Management
Following topics will be part of the course
- Perspectives on change management
- Diagnostic tools
- Change strategies
- Resistance to change and how to handle
- The role of leadership in organizational change
- Change and organizational culture
The program is designed for
- Executives with responsibility for strategic planning and/or change management
- HR professionals
- Consultants and lecturers working in areas related to strategic planning and/or change management
Dorus Evekink' background includes almost 35 years of international management expertise in export,sales and marketing in FMCG sector (mechanical dental care products) for multinational firms that involved field sales,alliance formation,licence activities and worldwide export activities. Although the main accent of his activities were concentrated in the Far East Region for which he was for many years posted in Singapore initially he worked for a number of years in sales and marketing in Eastern Europe and various Middle East countries. During his posting in Singapore were he had as Managing Director total operational responsibilty for the region, he a.o. concluded technical licence cooperation agreements on with local manufacturers in India, Thailand, Malysia, Indonesia.
His credentials include diplomas from INSEAD (Paris/Singapore) on Strategic Management Asean Pacific Region and from Nyenrode Business University (the Netherlands) on Advanced Management.
"As I finished the Organizational Change course at MSM, I was full of hope, energy and enthusiasm to make a difference in my own life, family, community and country. My vision for leadership was rekindled, my passion to inspire and lead change was revitalized and my hope for inspiring others to follow their passions was greatly honed. Indeed, I was fired up to go and do great work. It was a very creative platform and life-changing experience.”
Jacob Ubindam, Ghana
The full tuition fee
The tuition fee of this course is € 2,499.
Tuition fee includes all course materials and study materials. Tuition fee does not include housing, food and living expenses. Participants are required to arrange their own housing facilities. MSM can assist in finding hotel accommodation.
15% for 2 participants coming from the same organization within 1 academic year
25% for 3 particpants coming from the same organizatin within 1 academic year
40% for 4 - 6 participants coming from the same organization within 1 academic year
For > 6 participants we will offer a tailor made program
European Star Scholarship:
50% for European citizens and long term residents. Submit a 2 - 3 page essay on the topic: "What will be the positive change for my organization and me after participating in this course?"
Alumni Lifelong Learning:
15% discount for Maastricht School of Management registered Alumni
Dean's Development Fund:
Select your country below to see the actual price of the program (full tuition fee-/-DDF scholarship)
The tuition fee of this course is (select country).
The application fee is € 20.
MSM reserves the right to postpone or cancel the program in case the number of participants does not meet the MSM requirements for minimum number of participants. Any payment made to MSM for tuition fee will be refunded. In the case of postponement or cancellation of the program MSM will inform the enrolled candidates at least six weeks before the planned start of the program.
By the participant:
If an admitted participant decides against participation, she/he or, if applicable, the sponsor is liable for the following cancellation costs:
• 25% of the tuition fee if cancellation is between eight to seven weeks before the start of the program.
• 50% of the tuition fee if cancellation is between six to four weeks before the start of the program.
• 75% of the tuition fee if cancellation is within four weeks of the start of the program.
• In case cancellation is done after the program has started no money will be refunded.
• No cancellation charges are incurred if the enrolled candidate or the client, with written consent of MSM, will be replaced by another candidate before the start of the course.Refunded tuition fees will only be reimbursed to the sponsoring party and cannot be forwarded or redeemed by any other party.
Candidates who were not granted a visa to enter The Netherlands, can be fully reimbursed if written official documentation is provided of such visa denial.
Applicants should have the ability to function academically and professionally at Bachelor level and should have an adequate level of spoken and written English.
Reasons to follow the Organizational Change course
- Discover the key problems in your organization by applying relevant diagnostic tools
- Unravel the dynamics of change, including resistance, and learn how to handle these dynamics
- Learn how to link the knowledge and skills directly to the daily practice of your organization through the practice oriented and focused approach
- Get inspired by exposure visits and guest lectures by experts in organizational change processes
- Benefit from the interactive learning environment and exhange views with peers and experts from around the world